- Alberta Treasury
- Government of Alberta
- Alberta Economic Development
- Northern Alberta Development Council's (NADC)
- Regional Economic Development Initiative (REDI)
- Action North Recovery Centre
- Western Economic Diversification
- Goforth Institute
- Revenue Canada
- Community Futures Alberta
- High Level & District Chamber of Commerce
- La Crete & Area Chamber of Commerce
NADC's mission is to identify and implement measures that will advance northern development, as well as advise government on opportunities and issues. The NADC is a regional development council of and for northerners.
They act as a catalyst to identify, priorize and analyze northern economic issues and opportunities. They do this in partnership with the private sector, communities, economic development agencies, aboriginal groups and government departments. Visit their site to learn more.
Alberta Economic Development's site contains information such as trade and investment opportunities, tourism information and market profiles intended to help Alberta businesses identify foreign market opportunities and learn more about specific markets.~
This website is your link to the Provincial Government. It contains information on programs and services, a list of ministries and contacts, news, publications, and employee listings.~